Monday, June 20, 2011

Door Hanger

Chalkboard Door Hanger


This is so easy...so so so easy! 

So here's what I did to make this fun, easy and unique door hanger:


I bought a wooden door hanger at my local craft store...it was $.079
I used my can of Chalk Board Spray Paint..which I must say is probably one of the best inventions on earth!

I seriously love this stuff!!


I sprayed the door hanger with a layer of paint...waited until it dried.  It doesn't take long, the wood soaks it up...then I applied a second coat and waited for it to dry..and BOOM..your craft is done!


You could put this on it...you know represent your favorite blog LOL...:)


Or if you give it to your son who is a pre teen like mine..it will probably say this... :)

This is so much fun, and great for all ages.  The perfect gift for that someone that has everything...bet they don't have chalkboard door hanger!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.