Thursday, July 14, 2011

DIY Stickers

 DIY STICKERS

Hey guys!  First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting as regularly as usual.  I have been so slammed with Summer stuff!  However I haven't forgotten about you and in fact I think about you often :)

So enough with the sappiness let's get started here..Today I made my own stickers..SO MUCH FUN!

Here's how I did it:


I found this Shelf/Drawer Liner at the Dollar Store for a buck...yes you heard that right $1! 
I couldn't pass it up.  It has a smooth surface and it's self adhesive, and I just had to get it :)


I broke out my Sharpies...I LOVE SHARPIES!!!  Just in case you didn't know :)


 I scribbled on the paper with my Hot Pink Sharpie...SO pretty..and then cut a butterfly out with a craft punch!
I love this!  Seriously so stink'n cute..is it weird I'm that excited about a DIY Sticker??  
I just think it's a ton of fun, your options are endless!


I drew a little stick figure for my 4yr old son..yeah I'm creative all right LOL :)  He liked it, that's all that matters right?

Then I broke out my StazOn stamp pad (permanent) and some of my stamps and made this..then cut it out with a craft punch :)

Seriously with all the stamps and craft punches I have I could make a gazillion stickers...

You could use them as labels, for scrap booking, cards, letters, or just for fun. 

You could make one that says "this book belongs to____" and put them inside your books..I mean seriously I could go on for days with ideas for this stuff :)

This would be an easy & fun craft for a sleep over, birthday party or just a rainy day. 

Get Creative and Have Fun With It!

(Oh and just as a side note: I did try running this paper thru my printer, and it worked however the ink was bubbly on the surface and wiped off easily. So I do not suggest printing on this paper.)
I hope each and everyone of you has a fabulous day filled with love and laughter!

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. So I had that pink butterfly sticker sitting on the counter. I'm wearing a white hoodie today, so I stuck it on the upper left part of my hoodie. It looks as if it came like that. These stickers are kind of flexible, so when my husband got home he said "Oooh what did you do to your sweatshirt? Thats cute" LOL..I said it's a sticker, he had no idea...Now I better take it off before I forget about it and it goes in the wash..eek!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.