Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun Handmade Gift Exchange

Handmade Gift Exchange

Good Morning Ladies!

This morning I stopped by Craftaholicsanonymous and signed up for her Winter Handmade Gift Exchange!

If you have never participated in her exchange I highly recommend it!  It's so much fun!!

You may remember that I participated in the Summer Handmade Gift Exchange HERE

My partner was Alexis..LOVE her! Hi Alexis!!! She was an awesome partner and I enjoyed getting to know her :)


This is what I made for  Alexis..there was also a pair of orange button earrings to match..her favorite color :)


And this is what she made for me! So pretty!!! She customized it to my favorite colors :)
 
So here's how it works...
You sign up (it's free)
Linda sends you an email with your partners info
You exchange some emails with your Gift Exchange Partner and get to know them a bit
You make them a Handmade Gift
Drop it in the mail by November 30th
Last but not least..wait patiently for the gift your partner made you to arrive in the mail
See! SO MUCH FUN :)
This is for all crafters, all skill levels, anyone can do it!

So what are you waiting for????
Hurry over to Craftaholicsanonymous and sign up for her  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.