Monday, November 14, 2011

White Chocolate Toffee Popcorn

White Chocolate Toffee Popcorn


Totally easy and yummy!

This is the perfect thing for a last minute gift, for a party treat, football Sunday, Birthday parties, baby showers..need I go on??? :)

Let's get started:
I got a bag of Butter Toffee Popcorn ($1) or you could use Caramel Corn or Regular Popcorn, 
a bag of Gourmet mixed nuts ($1), then I used some White Chocolate Chips and Food Coloring (optional)
I lined a big cookie sheet with Wax Paper and poured out the bag of Toffee Popcorn


Then I poured out the bag of Gourmet Mixed Nuts evenly over the Popcorn

Are you still with me? I mean we're like 10 seconds into this and almost done :)

 
Next I melted the White Chocolate Chips in the microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.  I then added Food Coloring to the melted chocolate (totally optional).  With a fork I then drizzled the Pink chocolate over the Popcorn/Nut mix.

Put it in the fridge for a few minutes.
Take out, mix it up, and drizzle more chocolate.
Put in the fridge for a few minutes so the chocolate sets and you are done!
Put it in a nice bowl and enjoy!

Now here's where it can get really fun!...
You can color coordinate the Mix with your event using the food coloring!
i.e. Christmas, drizzle red and green colored melted chocolate...or for football Sunday make team colored chocolate :)  

You can drizzle Dark or Milk Chocolate with the White Chocolate..
You can add different things to the mix, such as toffee bits, specific types of nuts, M & M's...you name it..what ever tickles your fancy!

Have a great day Ladies!
and..
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. I love gourmet popcorns!! This one sounds really good. You should come and enter my Vanilla Bean Paste giveaway http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/2011/11/vanilla-bean-paste-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.