Monday, January 23, 2012

Homemade Fruit & Vegetable Wash


While checking my Facebook this morning, I came across a post my friend Bre had posted.  Thank you Bre!!!

Homemade Fruit & Vegetable Wash

This is amazing and I love it.  I can't wait to try and I felt the need to share it with you ladies.  If you are one of those that buy a similar wash at the store, imagine how much money you will save by making it yourself! Plus this way you KNOW what's in the product :)

Washing your produce is so important.  Just think of all the people that have touched your apple at the Grocery Store before you bought it...EWWWWWWWWWWW!

So here's the recipe:
  • 1 Cup water
  • 1 Cup white vinegar
  • 1 Tablespoon baking soda
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
Step 1: Combine all ingredients and put it in a spray bottle.
Step 2: Spray produce with solution and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse and enjoy!

It's that simple!

I'm totally going to do this..in fact I'm on my way out the door right now to go buy a spray bottle!


Have a great day Ladies!




1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome. Thank you
    vegetable washer liquid

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.