Thursday, March 29, 2012

30 Day Marriage Challenge

Hello Ladies!
 Today's subject...Marriage

 
Awhile back my cousin was telling me about this 30 Day Marriage Challenge that she did.
It sounded fun, and interesting, so I thought to myself...
 
I can do that!  I should do that!  I will do that! 

Let's face it, Marriage is a challenge, a worthwhile challenge but still a challenge.
  Its a lot of work...
it takes love, understanding, encouragement, devotion, and it has ups and downs.
Then you throw kids into the mix...Ugh!
 
My mother always told me...
"Couples fight about two things....Children & Money...Too much of one, not enough of the other"
 
She's wise..just wise.
 
None the less...
You have that person by your side thru thick and thin, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.  And that is amazing!


I can't even imagine my life with out my husband.  He's my rock, my best friend, and the one person I know hands down I can always depend on to be there for me. 
Which is why I want to accept this challenge...Bring it!
 
 
 He's awesome...the awesomest!
Totally a word.

So this 30 day challenge is a piece of cake...


Not this kind of cake...but that does look delish!
Each day has an easy task in which to follow. 
Super easy things like "Leave him a sweet note" or "Laugh with your Husband today"

See, those are so hard...You can do it!


Click on the link above and print out your copy of this 30 day challenge from iMom.com.
Each challenge is numbered 1-30 and you do one a day.  

They are super easy and I encourage you to try this with me.
It'll be fun!

So...I'm starting tomorrow...because I just saw what #29 is and I have a lot of shows on tonight LOL :)
Tomorrow it is!


Have a great night everyone! 

P.S. As I'm previewing my post I get a random text from the hubs "Love you."
And that folks is why I want to do this, because my husband deserves it.

2 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.