Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Art Video's

What am I doing right now you might ask?
Well...I'm watching artists paint live on Youtube...

Fascinating?
Yes.

You see, I love to paint.  It's so relaxing and rewarding.  
I love it.

In my dreams I wish I was a famous artist.
I wish I had my very own lofty art studio that I could blast some music and throw paint around on a canvas.

I love all sorts of paintings, but especially abstract art.
Its free, colorful, and it's interpretation is unique upon each individual.

So this is what I am daydreaming about right now :)
I thought I would share that with you.

Here are some video's of artist painting some abstract art, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.