Thursday, May 31, 2012

Purse Garbage Can

Yup, you heard me right!

A Garbage Can for the old Purse.

Let's be honest...who wants wrappers and stuff hanging out for dear life at the bottom of our purses? 
Not Me.
Do you hate looking for a scrap of paper to put your kids nasty wad of gum on?
Yes!

This morning we used the last of our generic Benadryl.  
I just couldn't throw the bottle away...and then it came to me..
Garbage Can for the Purse.

So let's get started:



Here's the bottle..it was good size too, not too big but def not too small.

I used Rubbing Alcohol to take the label off.

Super Easy!

Then I added Duct Tape around the middle.


Now I have a spot for Old Gum, Wrappers, Sucker Sticks...whatever.
The lid seals it shut and it looks cute.

That is actually the Hot Pink Zebra Print...can't tell with the black and white.

Listen, you don't have to cover it up like I did.  If you don't care..
Just use the bottle as is.  It'll just look like you have a bottle of Benadryl (or whatever) in your purse.

Have a great day
and
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.