Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I've been working on...

This week I have been super busy making my new items in my Etsy Shop

Egg Shell Mosaic Necklaces!
Yes, I made these with Recycled Egg Shells :)

I thought I'd share a few of them with you!






Pretty neat huh?!  The colors just pop! I love them...not just cause I made them, but I just love the colors.


Ok this one is really cool to me.  I made this for my friend.  She has chickens and gave me some of her eggs.  These are the egg shells from the eggs she gave me.  All natural colors.  I did not dye these.  Isn't that neat!  


I also made this Crab...which I LOVE!  
I think it's too big for a necklace so I'm going to put a magnet on the back and make it a fridge magnet.

There will be more to come!  I'm off for the next few days for a girls weekend at the beach...Yahoo!
This will be the first time I've ever done this since my youngest was born...he'll be 5 years old in a couple weeks.

Yeah, it's well deserved and much needed ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.