Monday, June 25, 2012

Wine Cork Key Chain

Yo!

Did you miss me???
It's been like two weeks since I've posted :(

So sorry ladies and gent...I'll be better promise!

So today I have a simple project for you...takes only a few minutes of your time.

We love projects like that don't we!

Alright, here it goes:


Here's what you need:
A Wine Cork
An Eye Pin
Key Chain Loop (brain fart, can't remember what they are called)
Super Glue or your fav glue that you think would work


I used the pre existing hole from opening up my bottle of Moscato..hmmmmm so yummy!
I added some glue carefully in the hole and on the screw part of the Eye Pin and inserted it into the cork.


I let it dry, for me it only took a few minutes.
Then I added the Key Chain part.

Are you still with me?
I know this is so hard huh? LOL :)


Add your key(s) and you're done!

SO EASY!
So easy that I could shout it from the roof tops!!!

I think it's super cute.
It's simple...but cute.

Plus I love the footprint on this cork, it's cute :)


Cheers
and
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Now I know what I can do with all those corks I have in the drawer! lol Thanks for sharing.

    website

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fundamental for monitoring your garments, assisting you with monitoring where they've been, and assisting you with finding them when you want them. Be that as it may, which attire circle tag manufacturer is awesome? In this blog entry, we will investigate the various elements to consider while picking a maker and give a rundown of the main three producers for dress circle labels.
    Circle swing tags!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.