Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blueberry Muffins w/ Cinnamon Sugar Streusel Topping


Ooooohhhh Ahhhhhhhhh!

Yep that's right...Are you drooling yet?
You should be, cause these Blueberry Muffins are to die for!

My husband bought a ton of Blueberries...About 20 lbs!

We've been munching on them like crazy, but I wanted to make some muffins for my boys and my hubby to take to work.

I thought I'd share the recipe with you :) 
So here it goes:

Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 White Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Egg
 1/3 Cup Milk
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries

Cinnamon Sugar Streusel Topping Ingredients:
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/3 All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Butter, Cubed
1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
  2. Combine 1 1/2 C Flour, 3/4 C Sugar, Salt and Baking Powder.  Place Vegetable Oil into a 1 Cup Measuring Cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.  Mix this with the flour mixture.  Fold in Blueberries.  Fill 12 standard muffin cups 1/2 to 3/4 full.
  3. Make Streusel Topping: Mix together 1/2 C Sugar, 1/3 C Flour, 1/4 C Butter, and 1 1/2 t Cinnamon.  Mix with a fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
  4. Bake in Oven for 20-25 or until done.

These were so simple and fast to make but they look like they took forever!
So go impress your friends and family and make some of these delicious Fresh Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Sugar Streusel Topping :)

Have a great day! 

*This recipe is from allrecipes.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.