Friday, August 24, 2012

What I've been up to....

Hey everyone!

So sorry I've been out of touch the last couple of weeks.  I've just been so busy, I haven't had time to craft or think straight.

Both kids are starting school, soccer's starting, and I have a Craft Show in two weeks that I've been getting ready for.  Not to mention I have my Etsy Shop that keeps me busy.  Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way, I love all these things in my life, but I've just been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off LOL ;)

So much to do so little time.

So last time I blessed this blog with my presence I showed you how to make a Duct Tape Pouch w/ a Zipper.


At the end of the blog post I said that I couldn't wait to show you what I did with this project and I'd be back tomorrow...
well...stuff happens.


So here's what I got all excited about.
I made it into a Binder Pencil Pouch!
I added a strip of DT to the bottom, folded it over, but made sure to have the DT touch each other, sticky side to sticky side to make a flap.  Then I added Grommets to them.
Well here's where my excitement turned into a craft fail...
I used the wrong size Grommets, AND I broke my Grommet maker so it squished the grommets and they look horrible.  No worries though, I can just tear off that strip of DT and start over.
Until then, it's been sitting in a drawer :(

I've been super busy making DT wallets for my upcoming Craft Show.


Here is a sample of just a few of the wallets I've made...
of course I have a ton more..but you get the idea :)

I'm super excited for my upcoming show, and for school and soccer to start.  Getting back into a "normal" routine will be nice.
AND..I'll have more "me" time to Craft and work on my blog :)

Thanks for your patience, and Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.